Sunday, March 23, 2008

Animal Auctions by CraftersStudio

Happy Easter everyone! Today I'd like to share these beautiful little animals by CDHM Artisan Susan Cobb. I was checking out the Artist's Offerings section last night on eBay and first stumbled upon her Raccoon, then a Rabbit and then finally a tiny Sugarglider.

All of her items are hand-crafted without the use of molds, and come straight from her imagination. They are full of wonder and whimsy and they look real.


eBay Auction ID: 320230844499


eBay Auction ID: 320230460501


eBay Auction ID: 320230294433

After finding these auctions, I headed over to Susan's CDHM gallery as I hadn't visited it for a few months and really, it's just wonderful.

Here are some of the unique mini animals she makes:









She also makes OOAK (one of a kind) character dolls!





You can check out more of Susan's work at her CDHM gallery
http://www.cdhm.org/user/crafterstudio

2 comments:

Katie said...

Those animal are amazing! It boogles my mind to begin to think how they were made!

Sumaiya Mehreen said...

I love the racoon! :D